Rigging Screw Jaw / Jaw
- Generally used for straight or in line tensioning in conjunction with Wire Rope and or Chain assemblies when heavy duty straining and lifting applications are required.
- Manufactured from Grade P high tensile material quenched and tempered hot dipped galvanised finish suitable for outdoor use available in metric sizing and jaw end fittings with lock nuts.
- Meets the design requirements of AS2319 Proof tested to 2 x WLL and Minimum Break Force is 6 x WLL
- Test certificates available upon request.
- Suitable for industrial lifting purposes.
|RIGGING SCREW JAW / JAW